- You may be looking for A Rebellion Reborn (audio anthology).
A Rebellion Reborn consisted of 36 five minute audio stories originally available to listen on the UK's SCIFI channel's website in 2007, with three episodes released weekly, these episodes were also released as a podcats. 
THE ADVENTURE BEGINS...
'In the 23rd Century the galactic Federation was no longer a beacon of democracy and peace. Freedom and justice are thngs of the past. One man chose to oppose this.'
SCI FI is proud to present a new Blake's 7 for a new generation! We will release new chapters every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, so keep checkng back for the latest excitng action! LISTEN NOW!
This season consisted of three releases, with completely separate casting from Blake's 7 television stories. The core concept of Blake's 7 and the same characters across the stories. Aside from single appearance character the only repeat appearance, new character who was not originally in Blake's 7 is Lora Mezin.
Stories[edit | edit source]
The dates shown are when the story was first released to listen as a collected hour-long episode on BBC Radio 4.
|Rebel||Ben Aaronovitch||22 December 2007|
|Traitor||Marc Platt||29 December 2007|
|Liberator||James Swallow||5 January 2008|
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
- Audio. B7 Media (2017). Retrieved on 26 November 2017.
- Blakes 7 Audio Adventures Now Available. Louise and Simons Blakes 7 Site. Retrieved on 28 November 2017.
- Jonathan Thompson (24 December 2006). Blake's 8: The cult is back. The Independent. Archived from the original on 04 November 2012. Retrieved on 28 November 2017.
- Blake's 7 The Audio Adventures. SCI FI UK (2006). Archived from the original on 06 October 2007. Retrieved on 28 November 2017.
- Blake's 7, Rebel. BBC Radio 4 Extra (2017). Retrieved on 28 November 2017.